This weekend, I find myself in a familiar place. Raleigh, NC, where I went to NC State University. Unfortunately, what brings me here is the death of a dear friend, Christine Waddill McGuire. This is the view from the memorial at Lake Wheeler. And that is about all I have to give today.
looking for something?
- I’m on my way home with this shy beautiful baby. She’s one year old and currently known as… instagram.com/p/BghGXLrjbmt/ 2 days ago
- Magical being of joy and badassery. Last night’s show was cotdamn amazing. @ Brooklyn Steel instagram.com/p/BgXMtnZjT1Z/ 6 days ago
- Hot & cold. @ Think Coffee instagram.com/p/BgPBicOD6kf/ 1 week ago
- I 👏🏻 Am 👏🏻 Feeling 👏🏻 Myself. Thanks to Kesha for being a vulnerable, strong, creative… instagram.com/p/BgLLbPxDjuf/ 1 week ago
- Tonight’s #adulting win is making a soup that is luxurious (saffron) & budget friendly… instagram.com/p/BgDCaG6DPyW/ 2 weeks ago